A leading property company which is looking to expand their engineering team, are looking for a lead back-end software engineer to build out their current database, working alongside 3 directors on a hands-on and hands-off manner to rebuild their main coding system.
About the role
You will have a team of 5-8 engineers. This is a dual leadership and hands on engineering role where you will be both leading a team of back-end engineers across their various teams and contributing as part of a cross-functional agile product team.
There are currently 60-70 engineers which the company is aiming to grow to 110, with 3 directors of engineering that are leading the project and a headcount of 10 people.
- Track record of technical and/or team leadership and the ability to recruit high performers.
- Comfortable with agile development practices.
- In terms of the more technical portion of the role, experience with working with Perl Platform development is key, MySQL experience, proficiency in at least one other scripting language or platform such as Node, Python etc.
- Desired however not essential experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, HTML and AWS.
What can they offer you?
- A competitive salary ranging from £90,000-100,000
- 7.5% pension
- 10% Bonus
The first stage is a phone call with one of the directors followed up with a 3 hour face to face interview covering a range of topics and competencies regarding leadership and tech.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.