Lead Digital Strategy Manager | London | £135,000 + BENEFITS
Lead Digital Strategy Manager
RedCat Digital are working with a huge UK bank looking for a Lead Strategy Manager to help take them on a digital journey to transform Personal Banking and build world class products based on the voice of the customer. This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking for a new exciting challenge within the strategy space!
About the role
A Lead Strategy Manager required for a major UK retail bank who are undergoing a major digital transformation. This role sits within Personal Banking who are on a journey to transform the business into an experience led model in line with the goals and desires of the customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Strategy Manager to lead, guide and motivate a team of 5 whilst leading the ongoing development, embedding and monitoring of the banking and transformation strategy to build world class digital capability at scale.
· A passion for digital innovation across markets
· Vision and leadership with a track record of delivering digital solutions to senior stakeholders to solve strategic issues
· Broad understanding of digital as a whole with a deep understanding of customer behavior
· Demonstrable experience of leading, motivating and coaching high performing teams
· Advanced planning and governance skills are important with the ability to strategically develop
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Location: London, Edinburgh or Manchester
Salary: up to £135,000 basic + benefits
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.