Lead UI Designer | 6 month contract | Bristol & London | Paying up to £500pd
My client who are global consultancy are seeking a brilliant Lead UI Designer who will be build engaging, innovative experiences for one of our most prestigious financial services clients, where this role will be predominately based in Bristol but will need someone to travel to their site in London a couple of times a month to liaise with stakeholders.
They are looking for an experienced practitioner who is immersed in all areas of User Interface Design. They’re looking for a UI designer that thinks beyond just interfaces and apps and what works across multiple touch points. They are ideally looking for someone who is passionate, energetic, hands-on Visual Designer who has previously worked with enterprise-level clients on a large scale digital project with high complexity. You will need to be a dynamic individual will have fresh and open approach to creativity and be willing to work with, and learn from a wider team.
- Working as part of a multi-discipline team of designers, developers and product owners, creating experience-oriented designs for digital products, such as new websites and mobile apps
- Work closely with the design and development teams to oversee the implementation of the design assets and layouts, leveraging existing design patterns and systems
- Work collaboratively to design powerful user-experiences, from low fidelity sketches to high fidelity digital interfaces and working prototypes
- Scope, plan and manage Visual Design activities from across all stages of the design process, meeting deadlines and be accountable for design artefacts and delivery QA
- Define, develop and present innovative visual design concepts across multiple channels
- Work within the constraints of customer specifications and technical integrations
- Ensure excellent timing and quality of deliverables.
If this sounds of interest please do not hesitate to contact me.
T: 0207 265 7810
M: 07598 947676