Lead UI Designer | Financial Services Organisation | Bristol | £40,000 – £60,000
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A leading Financial Services Organisation looking for a Lead UI Designer to take the lead on a wide variety of projects. In the midst of a digital transformation, you’ll lead on projects, designing inventive, compelling and pleasing experiences across a range of products and services. In tandem with the growth of this company, you will have the chance to grow out your own team.
- Standardise design patterns to ensure consistency across the organisation
- Mentor junior members of the team whilst championing UI best practice
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and communicate design concepts with clarity and succinctness
- Work closely with the UX team to synthesize fresh solutions that cater to user centered design
- Strong experience adapting wireframes,user flows and storyboards into hi-fidelity creative solutions
- In depth understanding of user centered design processes
- Experience working with such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Suite
- Ability to work autonomously on projects and make informed decisions based on the evidence presented
About the company:
A leading Financial Services Organisation dedicated to providing the best possible experience to its customers. In the process of a digital transformation they are looking to shape and change the way they approach UI. With an established team in Bristol, this is a great opportunity for a self starter to get stuck into some exciting projects!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JG@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000