Experienced Lead User Researcher required to join a team of inspiring visionaries here in Central London. The company is an international firm specialising in FinTech and are launching a brand new service here in the UK set to revolutionise financial trading. A brand new team has been created for this venture and they’re now looking to expand the team with a forward-thinking, innovative and passionate UX researcher.
With this opportunity, you’ll have lots of autonomy in the sense of not only being hands on with research needs, but working in collaboration with the Global Head of Resarch to make a real impact in shaping and creating the strategy for future research. As the users experience is the essence of their work, it’s imperative that it will also be at the core of your thoughts and process, which you’ll be an expert in converting their requirements and necessities via research into world-class products and not be afraid of taking a risk.
As they’re really looking for the best of the best, in return you’ll be rewarded with a very attractive package of up to £90,000 plus further benefits whilst helping improve the user’s digital experiences.
- 6+ years’ experience within a similar organisation with a solid understanding of UX Research processes
- Passionate to solve problems with the end user at the heart of your work
- Breadth of of different research methods, particularly confident analysing quantitative and qualitative data to support the design process effectively
- Strong Senior Stakeholder management with confident and clear communication skills
- Being part of a small team, you’ll be able to work in a collaborative manner with the other designers
- Ability to envisage and execute research plans for both short and long term needs
- Academic background would be a significant advantage
About the company
Pioneers leading the way in the Financial Services sector with an international customer reach, this company continue to go from strength to strength with big plans for 2020, starting in the UK to then expand into further Europe. You’ll be joining a newly formed team in Central London with very exciting expansion plans for further growth, which you’ll be a part from day one.
They’re constantly seeking new and innovative ways to make the user’s experience simpler and easier. With their commercial growth set in motion, you’ll be offered ample opportunity to further develop your personal skills and responsibilities within a team of visionaries, who only want the absolute best for their customers.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.