Lead UX Designer | Financial Services Organisation | Bristol | £40,000 – £60,000
About the role:
A leading Financial Services Organisation looking for a hands on Lead UX Designer. In the process of a digital transformation, the role will lead this venture with a focus on designing and optimising world-class customer journeys and experiences. Working in a team of designers you’ll lead from the front improving the online UX for their business customers.
- Designing clear customer journeys and experiences across desktop, mobile and other devices
- Collaborate with the design team to produce new solutions where user-centered design is at the heart of them
- Engage stakeholders across the organisation by communicating ideas clearly and concisely to gain buy-in
- Mentor and upskill others to improve the design work of the team
- Manage projects end-to-end with a very hands on approach to design
- Experience in designing and screening journeys using UX principles
- Proactive approach to ensuring you are meeting both business and consumer needs
- Strong communication skills to build relationships within team and to influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- A comprehensive understanding of user centered design processes
About the company:
A leading Financial Services Organisation dedicated to providing the best possible experience to its customers. In the process of a digital transformation they are looking to shape and change the way they approach UX. With an established team in Bristol, this is a great opportunity for a hands on UXer to get stuck into some exciting projects!
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JG@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000