Experienced Lead UX Researcher wanted to join a team of inspiring visionaries here in Central London. The company is a global firm specialising in Financial Services and are launching a brand new venture set to revolutionise Business Banking. A brand new team has been created for this venture and they’re now looking to expand the team with a forward-thinking, innovative and passionate UX researcher.
The consumer will be at the core of your thoughts and process, which you’ll be an expert in converting their requirements and necessities via research into world class products and not be afraid of taking a risk.
As they’re looking for the best of the best, in return you’ll be rewarded with a very attractive package of up to £80,000 plus further benefits whilst helping improve the users digital experiences.
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar organisation with a solid understanding of UX Research processes
- Passionate to solve problems with the end user at the heart of your work
- Confident analysing quantitative and qualitative data to support the design process effectively
- Knowledge of usability testing, A/B testing, Surveys
- Familiar delivering digital designs across multiple platforms
- Work in a collaborative manner with the other designers and communicate effectively both verbally and written
About the company
Pioneers leading the way in the Financial Services sector with a global customer reach, this company continue to go from strength to strength with big plans for 2020. You’ll be joining a newly formed team in Central London with very exciting expansion plans for further growth, which you’ll be a part from day one.
They’re constantly seeking new and innovative ways to make the user’s experience simpler and easier. With their commercial growth set in motion, you’ll be offered ample opportunity to further develop your personal skills and responsibilities within a team of visionaries, who only want the absolute best for their customers.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.