Customer Lifecyle Marketing Manager required to join a global entertainment brand based in London. This role will be focused on defining and executing the CRM strategy in order to drive user engagement and retention growth across a range of streaming platforms.
The team is growing at the moment, so there will be the opportunity to manage a direct report in the future. As well as defining the strategy, this role will also be very hands on in terms of campaign execution.
The Customer Lifecyle Marketing Manager will be responsible for;
- Defining and executing CRM strategy
- Managing the creation and deployment of targeted and personalized CRM campaigns on an end to end basis, across a range of channels including, email, in-app notifications, SMS, mobile push and more
- Delivering trigger based and automated CRM programs to drive growth
- Working closely with the data team to continually optimize CRM performance
- Using data and insights to track and measure CRM activity in order to present learnings and strategies across the business
The Customer Lifecyle Marketing Manager will have;
- Extensive experience in CRM, Retention and Lifecycle Marketing
- Experience in Subscriptions, Media or Tech would be a bonus
- You will be highly commercial, and comfortable using data and insights to influence campaign strategy and execution
- Experience managing AB and MVT testing programs to deliver results
- Candidates may come from any consumer sector such as travel, media, retail, eCommerce, subscriptions, etc.
- Likely come from CRM Manager or Retention Manager type roles
This is an incredibly exciting time for a Customer Lifecyle Marketing Manager to lead the CRM strategy for a huge brand.
Customer Lifecyle Marketing Manager
£60-75k + bonus + benefits