About the role
My client is a house hold name and one of the most recognised publishers in the world! They are currently looking for a Managing Editor for a 6 month contract starting ASAP! The successful applicant will have top, top organisational skills. This is about managing the production flow of a busy team of 15 plus journalists, ensuring they are filing on time, with the right images and social assets, that copy is subbed, cleared legal and then sent to the production team to be uploaded on time. There are a lot of moving parts so organisational skills and thinking ahead is really important. It also requires cajoling the team to keep up to speed so a personality counts – so I need someone who won’t get flustered and is able to push people to conform to timetables.
What Skills you need:
The successful applicant will have the following skills / experience:
- Extensive experience in a digital leadership role in a multi-national publishing company.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Diplomacy and discretion.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of copyright law and its digital expression.
- Highly numerate – able to create and manage editorial budgets and finance reports.
- A can-do attitude to meet the shifting needs of a fast-growing publication.
What they can offer you:
This offers the successful applicant to the opportunity to work for the B2B arm of this world renowned published for 6 Months.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.