Marketing Analyst wanted to join global Financial Services brand, based out of their office in London. You will be responsible for identifying when and how to communicate with customers through developing the channel mix.
About the role
Within this role you will be responsible for working across all Marketing channels, with a specific focus on customer targeting. You will be gathering and analysing data, building and developing models and making recommendations on product, propositions and engagement communications. You will be identifying ways to get the best out of marketing, with a focus on continuous optimisation. You will also be working closely with stakeholders across the business, to get buy in to help develop all channels.
What skills do you need?
- Experience working in a data and analytics role within Financial Services or Telco
- Strong SQL skills are key for this role
- SAS and Python would be beneficial but are not essential
- Understanding of basic modelling techniques i.e regression and decision trees
- Strong communication and presentation skills are really important
- Good commercial awareness and experience building recommendations from data and insights
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Educated to a degree level, within a relevant subject
- Experience working with customer segmentation and targeting
What can they offer you?
This household name is offering up to £60k + bonus + benefits, dependant on experience, as well as a fantastic working culture in their head office. They also offer great progression opportunities.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.