Working for a FTSE250 company with over half a billion £ turnover in the UK (looking to double that in 5 years), the Marketing Director will join as part of a global reorg, leading a team of 15 and helping them to transform from a traditional retail/eCommerce organisation into an innovative leader in the space.
The Marketing Director will:
- Define and lead the marketing strategy across all marketing channels, digital and offline
- Work closely with the wider UK Leadership team, as well as senior stakeholders globally
- Lead and grow a talented team of marketers across digital, propositions, product marketing, content, social, PR, communications and events
- Manage a significant marketing budget
The Marketing Director will have:
- Plenty of experience leading strategies for the full marketing mix
- Managed marketing teams before
- Strong stakeholder management, ideally worked in large matrix environments – international experience would be advantageous
- Could come from a B2C or B2B background
- Could come from sectors such as retail, eCommerce, telco, etc.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Marketing Director to be part of a global transformation at a leading retail/eCommerce company. There is a huge appetite to change the way things are done, so this person will need to innovate and drive change, it’s not about ‘keeping the wheel turning’.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
£115k + car, bonus & benefits