MarTech Manager | Telco | London | Up to £75,000
MarTech Manager wanted to join leading Telco brand based in London, you will be the expert behind the technologies that drive marketing objectives and provide a market-leading customer experience – you will consult on the best tech to use and ensure it is implemented correctly, working closely with a wide range of teams across the business. This role offers up to £75,000 + bonus + benefits.
- The ideal person will have a strong mix of technical and commercial experience and the ability to create an end-to-end, integrated marketing stack
- Experience building business cases and making recommendations for investing in new Marketing Technology
- Strong influencing and presenting skills, you will be presenting to director level
- Hands on implementation experience is important for this role
- Experience optimising and evaluating marketing tech stack vs commercial cases, to make way for solutions/replacements
- Deep understanding of the marketing tech landscape
- A consultant would be perfect for this role
- Strong background managing multi-channel marketing automation stacks/clouds and an understanding of how different platforms complement each other
- Expertise in Marketing and Advertising technologies and the connection between them
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering would be a bonus
About the role
Within this MarTech Manager role, you will be aligning commercial business cases with marketing technology to create an end-to-end integrated marketing stack. You will be consulting and advising on new technologies and solutions, as well as helping the markets to implement new tech and platforms. You will be a key player in driving their digital transformation.
About the company
This is one of the biggest names in the Telco space, and they are going through an incredibly exciting time at the moment – they are customer obsessed, innovative and ambitious. They also have a fantastic culture.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age