Media Executive | Entertainment | London | £28,000 + benefits
Media Executive wanted to join one of the biggest entertainment brands in the UK. You will be the sole Media Executive and the scope for progression here is fantastic. If you are looking for a role that offers a start-up feel with all the leverage of a market-leading brand look no further. This role offers up to £28,000 + benefits.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have 2/3 years experience within a Media Planning or Communications – agency or client side!
- Experience executing campaigns across a mix of media channels
- Able to juggle multiple projects at a time, and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Able to work autonomously, the role will be supported but you must be comfortable to take initiative
- Experience managing media plans – working with media agencies to develop these
- Experience managing budgets and monitoring spend
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent (a qualification in marketing would be a bonus but is not essential!)
- Strong understanding of the relationship between advertisers, ad agencies and media owners
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience delivering best in class media strategy and planning
- Agency management experience would be beneficial
About the role
Within this Media Executive role you will be responsible for supporting the media communications planning process, ensuring campaigns are delivered to briefs, on time and to budget. You will be monitoring the overall media budget across the brands and trading channels as well as competitive insight. Working very closely with both the Marketing and Media Agency to plan and deliver integrated campaigns. This is a fantastic opportunity, to join one of the most exciting brands in the entertainment space!
About the role
This brand are changing the way people consume content and opening the door of entertainment to everyone. They have grown massively in the last five years, and are still growing at an exciting pace. They have a start-up feel, but are part of a market-leading brand so the budgets are fantastic (so are the benefits!)
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Entertainment & Media