Merchandising Executive | Entertainment | West London | £35,000
Merchandising Executive fluent in Spanish and English required for a leading Entertainment Brand based in West London to drive the conversion rate by managing day-to-day site activity. You will be reporting to the Merchandising Manager and work collaboratively with the eCommerce team as well as the developers in order to achieve an enjoyable user journey. This position is offering up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within the eCommerce space
- Excellent copy-writing skills with attention to detail
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience working within the marketing space and creating effective campaigns
- Knowledgeable on what makes a great online customer experience
- Experience working in a similar online merchandising role
- Strong analytical skills to be used in translating data into understandable content
About the role
This Merchandising Executive role requires an eye for detail and a flair for creating engaging content. Organisational skills are a must due to the need to plan product launches as well as maintain a content calendar to ensure relevant content is shown appropriately. It will be required that you immerse yourself in the Spanish and Irish market, and understand that content will be varied. You will also get the opportunity to write and publish your own online copy, as well as creating landing pages which are engaging and easy to read.
About the company
This worldwide known Entertainment Brand are growing rapidly and preparing to take their product to the next level as a huge competitor within the entertainment field! An arm of one of the biggest Telecommunications company in the world, our client are looking to make a recognisable footprint in the market to become a serious competitor in the field. Their original ideas and motivation to make bold decisions makes this role an unmissable opportunity!
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: KC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £35,000