Exciting new opportunity for a Mid to Senior Front End Engineer needed for one of the UK’s fastest growing start-up’s, operating in a luxury housing market.
About the role
This is a role working with a start-up that focuses on providing a selection of the world’s best homes for customers to use worldwide for leisure purposes.
The role is for a Mid to Senior Front end engineer with the opportunity to work in a team developing and maintaining existing features on the companies website to continue driving the growth and popularity of this new market leading service.
What skills do you need?
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- A good understanding of testing (Enzyme, react-testing-library,Jest)
- Extensive experience with ES6, TypeScript and RESTful APIs
- Strong experience working with Node
- Experience and excitement to learn new design-centric tools
What can they offer you?
- A base salary package from £60,000-£80,000
- Stock options
- Office perks
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day on your birthday
- Flexible working
- matched pension scheme
Interview process is a phone call with the internal recruiter, followed by a tech test and a final face to face interview with the Tech Lead.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.