About the role
You will be joining a hands on smaller sized sub team in implementing and maintaining new functionalities, creating a higher and deeper engagement between readers and writers. Ownership and maintenance of 3rd parties transcending into a position where you will be building these 3rd part features in the near future. This role will allow you to work across teams throughout the company and continue your growth and expansion in certain skills.
What skills do you need?
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with TypeScript, RESTful APIs, MySQL
- Comfortable with automated testing
- Eager to learn new design-centric tools and write clean code
- Keen problem solver and happy to learn new languages
- Java experience is a plus
What can they offer you?
- A base salary package up to £75,000
- Remote working once fully returned to the office
- Matched pension scheme
- Number of high street discount schemes
- Paid training opportunity
- Cycle to work and Healthcare schemes
- Plenty more to offer
Interview process is a phone call with the Team Lead, second stage will consist of a live pair technical test followed by a competency and cultural based chat. All completed in 2/3 stages.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.