Fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Full stack Engineer to join an exciting digital platform going through a transition and international growth period. Here you will join the team in expanding the existing and new products onto multiple platforms, enabling reach to further users.
About the role
You will be hands on with a number of new innovative products and extensions on the already massively popular core product. Working alongside the founder, designer and product manager, this is the perfect opportunity for a hands on enthusiast ready to take on new challenges and tackle frequent changes and implementations whilst growing out the product on two new platforms with the opportunity to learn new frameworks on the job.
What skills do you need?
- Experience working with Kotlin
- Good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with TypeScript, RESTful APIs, MySQL
- Experience in end-to-end web and mobile product development
- Eager to learn new design-centric tools and write clean code
- Keen problem solver and happy to learn new languages
- Strong knowledge in at least one high level and one low level programming languages
What can they offer you?
- A base salary package up to £80,000
- Remote working once fully returned to the office – 2 days a week
- Matched pension scheme
- Number of high street discount schemes
- Cycle to work and Healthcare schemes for you and family
- Plenty more to offer
Interview process is a video call with the Tech Lead, take home assignment, live coding challenge and final stage will consist of meeting the team via online video call or at the new headquarters in Central London.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.