Mid-Weight Copywriter wanted for one of the worlds largest health and medical agencies based in London. You will be crafting copy across a really wide scope of different channels including (but not limited to) banners, brand launches, print, web and video scripts. You need to be able to adapt TOV extremely quickly as this will be targeted at consumers, health professionals and internal stakeholders.
This role is paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
Within this Mid-Weight Copywriter role, you will be working across a range of medical clients crafting factually correct copy across integrated campaigns targeting the whole medical field which includes patients/consumers, health professionals and internal stakeholders at businesses. This work really is integrated and you will be taking more complex medical copy and ensuring that it’s engaging to the target audience, all the while ensuring the more technical message is understood and getting through to consumers and businesses.
- Delivering accurate and scientifically correct content across a range of channels
- Building brands through ideation and implementing multi-channel creative copy ideas
- Building rapport with key internal and external stakeholders – with the presentation skills to influence
- Being able to adapt copy to different audiences, clients and channels very quickly
- Ability to build and main medical industry knowledge, keeping a breadth of competitors
- Staying on brief and working to tight client deadlines
- Working across a mixture of online media, offline media, ATL and BTL
- Ensuring accuracy and quality at all times.
- Ability to nurture and grow talent
- Creating and presenting creative copy to the client
- Working closely across teams within the agency
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £40,000 with all the benefits for working for one of the largest agency groups on the planet – including Season Ticket Loan, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday plus additional discretionary leave in December, free weekly bar nights, enhance sick leave, private medical cover, leisure allowance, dental cover, enhanced maternity/paternity pay, birthday off and pension scheme.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.