My client, a multinational tobacco company is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to help while they undergo the biggest transformation the industry has ever seen. It’s a hugely exciting time to join the company with the opportunity to have an impactful role in replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Social Media, this role will help provide compelling visual content for our social channels. You’ll bring ideas to life in innovative and engaging ways, support other parts of our content studio where needed (website, video and design) and play a key role in showing how great content can help shape their smoke-free future. This position is an integral member of the wider Digital team and will be highly visible, working across every team to ensure alignment and drive both efficiency and effectiveness. It is essential that you are a highly collaborative individual capable of working with others to drive successful outcomes
- Generating motion graphics assets that bring ideas to life for a consumer and expert audience.
- Creating Animated assets and other artwork for owned, social and other relevant channels.
- Working with content creators, video and social teams to collaboratively find the best way to get information across to consumers on digital channels
- Support global markets with assets where needed
- Ensuring excellence in asset design and execution
- Helping other parts of Global Comms create compelling visual content
What skills do you need?
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Strong motion graphics / 2D animation skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- 3D experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere (or experience in other editing software)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.