Multi-Platform Content Producer | Marketing Insight Agency | London
Multi-platform content producer required for a leading marketing insight agency based in London. They are currently recruiting for a multi-platform content producer who will be responsible for the increase of video, gifs and audio output so they can drive traffic to my client’s website and ticket sales to their events. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering multi-platform content to an agreed schedule and energizing a new look Digital team with enthusiasm and ideas. There is plenty of scope here from experimenting with new types of content ideas in keeping with the creative industry they work in. They want people talking about their brand as well as growing their website traffic.
- Good experience of Final Cut Pro or equivalent
- Knowledge of podcast audio packages
- Knowledge of HTML5 useful
- Knowledge of image manipulation packages for Mac
- Ability to deliver content to a set timeline
- Awareness of digital marketing best practice
- Good verbal communication skills to present concepts to senior management
About the role
- To own the filming/editing of video content and its successful posting on to social media in the right format
- To review and improve the filming of their live events, ensuring they have the quality of visuals and audio from venues to utilize as audience grabbing clips
- To experiment with the digital team and Creative Director on the visual identity for the video /gifs on social media
- To devise and run a new podcast series utilizing my client’s archive of interviews and new content they should record.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: Digital Content
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”