Network Security Architect | 6 months+ | London | £550 per day
Network Security Architect should be able to design and deploy highly secure network for a hybrid environment using Native Microsoft Azure and Palo Alto technologies. Architect is also responsible to create a seamless Disaster Recovery solution considering key compliance guidelines such as GDPR.
Below are some of the technologies which are have proposed in this solution.
- Microsoft Azure: Azure Express Route, Network Security Group, Network Watcher, Virtual Network, Security Centre, Azure AD Multi-Factor Authentication, Privileged Identity Management, Compliance Manager
- Palo Alto: NG Firewall, Evident, Panorama, Traps
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Candidate should have proven expertise in designing, implementing, and supporting large enterprise networks, working with customers to filter the technical requirements from business requirements.
- Candidate should take ownership to ensure that solutions are delivered to specification from conception to operational hand-off, every time.
- Must be able to work cross functionally across other technical functions within a customer engagement to collaboratively build cohesive solutions, proactively identify and resolve issues independently as well as report their progress.
- Candidate should have strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale, highly available systems handling high volume of sessions/transactions per day with low latency.
- Should have strong understanding of public cloud architectures, technology, and deployments including Microsoft Azure.
- Should have strong design experience in building large scale distributed Internet systems.
- Deep experience in MPLS, MP-BGP, OSPF, RSVP, VRF’s, VLAN’s, VXLAN’s, datacentre networking, spine/leaf topologies.
- Expert problem-solving skills and the ability to apply lessons learned and design patterns in architecture.
- Strong experience in Application Delivery & Load Balancing methods and implementations.
- Demonstrable practices in creating life cycle architecture documentation and building from documentation.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- In-depth knowledge of routing, switching, wireless and network security.
- Strong knowledge of TCP, IPv4 and IPv6, and common protocol operations.
- Knowledge of stateful packet inspection, Palo Alto Firewalls, VPN’s and ACLs.
- Extensive experience with Layer 2 protocols and associated enhancements (LACP, L2 ECMP, 802.1d/w/s, 802.1x, etc.)
- Engage with leading IT suppliers/vendors to identify best-of-breed solutions as well as candidates for next generation solutions.
- Engage engineering and operations teams as a technology SME and highest level of technical escalation
- Ability to bring in the Analytics and Automation Solutions in Networking & Security area
- Expertise in Palo Alto Security solution and compliance management
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: PCG@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Day rate: £550 Per Day
6 month contract, extendible
Industry: Cyber Security