Online Trading Manager wanted to join a growing eCommerce business and their digital team. The company is a PurePlay eCommerce retailer growing 80% Year-on-Year and now, they’re looking to further expand their team and establish themselves as leaders within the market.
About the role
This retailer is looking for a self-starter Online Trading Manager to join their growing digital team. You’ll support the Head of Merchandising, helping them across eCommerce and merchandising, generating new opportunities and ensuring revenue growth. Furthermore, You’ll also ensure the optimisation of their online customer journey aiming to deliver a best-in-class experience across their website. You will be looking after one of their largest sites and have full P&L responsibilities.
- 4-5 years experience in eCommerce working across a transactional website
- You can be an Online Trading Manager/Online Category Manager
- Analytical and data driven mindset
- Experience optimising online customer journeys and driving sales
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Retail, FMCG or physical goods background
- Line management experience
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.