Paid Media Manager | Media & Gaming | Barcelona | €40,000
Paid Media Manager wanted to join leading Media & Gaming company that are expanding their presence to Barcelona! You will be owning their Paid Media strategy on an end to end basis, and will be working across PPC, Paid Social and Search. This role offers up to €40,000 + commission + benefits.
- You will ideally have 4+ years experience within SEM, specifically within paid search
- Deep understanding of digital acquisition and strategy ideally within iGaming
- You will be a data lover and focused on driving performance
- Understanding of performance marketing pricing models, metrics and optimisation
- Experience working with Google Analytics (or a similar insights tool!)
- Understanding of PPC tracking and reporting with a clear focus on optimisation
- Test and learn approach to work with experience running A/B tests
- Excellent understanding of key word research
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong experience with strategy and execution across multiple search engines
- Experience managing Adwords (Bingwords) campaigns across various verticals, campaigns and clients
- Passion and interest in the Paid Media landscape
About the role
Within this Paid Media Manager role you will be leading the strategy and execution. You will be responsible for optimising accounts, managing budgets and improving, overseeing and implementing adverts. You will be running all aspects of paid traffic campaigns from initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimisation, analysis and reporting. You will also be managing and enhancing paid social media campaigns.
About the company
This is a leading performance marketing company that focus on driving digital marketing for their affiliate partners, mainly focused on the gaming and financial services space. They are growing at an exciting rate at the moment and offer the chance to work with autonomy. They also offer some fantastic benefits.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: €40,000 + comms + benefits
Industry: Media & Gaming