Paid Search Manager wanted to work for a market leading retailer at their office based in London. The role is an addition to their already established paid team and will be overseeing an annual seven figure multi-million pound budget whilst managing two direct reports.
This role is paying up to £38,000 plus benefits dependent on experience.
About the role
This is a new role reporting into the Head of Paid Search, in which you’ll be responsible for the activation and optimisation of their Paid Search efforts for a range of categories across all publishers and formats. The Mission is to construct and industry leading paid search strategy by using best in breed technology, data and targeting, to deliver best possible commercial performance.
What skills do you need?
- 3+ Years working within a PPC position
- Expert experience with at least one of the following (Google Analytics, Search Ads 360, Google ads & bing)
- Depth of practical experience in an array of leading industry tools across, analytics, bid management, feed management and data visualisation
- Sufficient knowledge of auction-based media to be able to challenge agencies and make informed decisions on program structure, program fundamentals and technology
- Implementation of search strategy
- managing and nurturing digital talent
- overseeing large multi-million pound budgets
- reporting on ongoing commercial impact – ensuring performance goals are met
- Numbers driver and ability to analyse results (backed up with Excel skills) to optimise campaign performance
- Stakeholder management experience
- Great communication skills (you will be working with email/CRM/Display and Trading teams)
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £38,000 plus benefits and a great opportunity to be a key part of a high performing paid team, the ability to test tools and processes with healthy budgets. Benefits include 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Pension, remote working and flexible work week including working from home after the pandemic and 10% bonus.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.