Paid Search Strategist wanted to join a market leading global technology business based in London. This will be taking full responsibility of the French market and will be working across Paid Search, Shopping and Display.
The positions are paying up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The role will be working within an already established Southern Europe team, and you will be responsible for overseeing digital advertising within France. In the position you will be expected to deliver results in sales, traffic and other KPI’s, and in turn you will be part of an organisation that promotes personal development and career progression.
What skills do you need?
- Overseeing multi million pound digital advertising budgets for the French market
- Driving quality traffic to their website to generate sales
- Performance checks, account optimisation and reporting
- supporting on forecasting digital activities
- Testing plan creation and ownership of implementation, optimisation and reporting
- Working on projects such as Shopping Feed Optimisation and inventory management
- Partnering with vendors such as Google and Microsoft
- Relationship building with stakeholders internally and within your market
- Great technical knowledge of Paid Advertising platforms
- Knowledge of display is a plus
- Commercially minded
- Proficient in French (ideal)
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £40,000, flexible working, healthcare, 25 days holiday (with options to purchase more), pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance, 27/7 access to virtual GP’s, bonuses and for those that are office based – fresh fruit daily.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.