Paid Social Executive wanted to join a well known and renowned social creative agency in London. With the opportunity to work with some huge global brands across different sectors, from FMCG, Entertainment and Retail. Supporting on new business strategy, paid best practice and campaign planning. This role will be working on setting up and optimising digital adverts across all social channels. Also doing the day to day account management and ability to translate insights and analytics into client-friendly campaign reports.
This role is paying up to £30,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
As Paid Social Executive, you will be working across some really exciting accounts, setting up and optimising digital adverts across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Working with the strategy and accounts teams to build out distribution campaigns that work across the wider content strategy. Making recommendations on creative formats that align with the campaign and best practice to help drive results.
What skills do you need?
- Experienced setting up and optimising digital adverts across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is a must
- Experience with LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube and Google Ad Words is a plus
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Business Manager is essential.
- Experience in planning and managing strategic paid social campaigns across social media platforms
- Created client-friendly campaign reports alongside internal teams
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £30,000 in a diverse and exciting Social Creative agency in the heart of London. With a great culture and exciting clients, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way and a lot of exciting work ahead.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.