Paid Social Media Manager – Northamptonshire – £45,000 + 20% Bonus
About the Client:
Paid Social Media Manager required for a huge International Trading brand based in Northamptonshire. This organisation is the leader in supplying electronic components, automation and control, and test and measurement equipment, and engineering tools and consumables through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters.
About the Role:
This individual will be tasked with driving quality social media buys through data-driven customer segments, advanced targets and tailored creative assets. The role also includes campaign set-up, day-to-day management, and tracking of campaign/channel performance.
Whilst managing the Senior Paid Social Executive, the chosen candidate will be detail-oriented, analytical, creative, and thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment. This organisation is looking for someone who is passionate about marketing technology, data analysis and social media to expand their paid social offering.
If you come on-board, you will be recognised across the business as the paid social expert providing accurate recommendations and reporting to all levels.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Considerable paid social media buying experience
- Advanced knowledge of buying and reporting platforms
- People management experience
- Marketing or business qualifications at degree level and CIM desirable
- Industry knowledge from either client or agency side
- Must be an expert at creating and managing detailed budgets
- Ability to use knowledge and experience of external best practice to shape social activities and delivery
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and across teams and cultures to ensure effective delivery of the strategy
- Experience of working in a matrix international company (Desirable)
- Able and comfortable to operate effectively at both strategic and operational level
- Excellent communication and networking skills with an ability to work in a global team environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to identify new opportunities to help meet the overall objectives
- Work closely with Technical teams to understand opportunities and constraints of digital disciplines.
- Good Communication Skills
How to apply:
My client is a leader in its field and has an excellent reputation. They are also some of the nicest people you will meet! If you are looking for a role that is varied, fast paced and allows you to work with excellent piers that are also supportive… This is the role for you! To apply for this Paid Social Media Manager position, click ‘apply’ below and attach a copy of your CV.