About the Role
Working for an incredibly well backed start up, that is part of a multi-billion dollar investment, the Performance Marketing Manager will work across various channels to generate leads and deliver growth.
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the inbound strategy for the brand
- Delivering new and innovative strategies to deliver growth and leads
- Managing a significant marketing budget
- Identifying trends and new opportunities for growth
The Performance Marketing Manager will have:
- Strong performance marketing experience
- Experience managing successful paid social and search campaigns
- Proven track record in lead and demand generation
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a talented Performance Marketing Manager to join a very well backed start up, that is part of a multi-billion dollar investment.
Performance Marketing Manager
£55-75k + bonus
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.