Performance Marketing Manager – Display | Ecommerce – Tech | London | £60k
Display Performance Marketing Manager wanted to join a multi-million dollar Tech Unicorn. This brand pride themselves on pushing the boundaries of what is possible with technology, with a focus on luxury fashion. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to come in and transform their Display Marketing function. This role offers up to £60,000 + benefits.
- You will be focused on performance marketing as opposed to programmatic
- Hands on system and platform experience is key for this role
- You will be a GDN wizard!
- You will be data-focused and commercial as you will be carrying out the tracking and reporting, to drive performance
- You will have a test and learn approach to work
- At least 5 years experience in a Display – Direct Response role
- End to end display campaign management experience, ideally on a large scale
- Automation and innovation project experience would be beneficial
- Management experience would be a bonus but is not essential
- Experience integrating Display Performance strategy in to the overall marketing plan
- This is a huge role to take on, so they are looking for someone very ambitious
About the role
Within this Performance Marketing Manager role you will be owning their Display Marketing Campaigns, with a particular focus on Direct Response, Retargeting and App marketing. You will be transforming the way they look at Display Marketing and driving automation for the brand. You will also have the opportunity to work with the wider marketing team. You will be developing a global Display strategy and roadmap for the Display channel, leveraging audiences, creative and tech to deliver personalised display campaigns across various media platforms.
About the company
This is a global multi-million dollar Tech Unicorn, that are dominating the Fashion world at present. They pride themselves on pushing boundaries of what is possible with technology, they are a forward-thinking organisation and their goal is to amaze customers and think creatively to strive to be at the forefront of tech on a global scale.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £60,000 + benefits
Location: Central London
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.