Performance marketing manager required by a well-established retail consumer brand with great core company values and truly energetic and creative team. They are looking for someone with great digital marketing fundamentals and experience across core performance marketing channels, to lead their multiple agency partners.
About the role
As the performance marketing manager, you will be a key player across various digital functions, you’ll be integral to growing the online brand through managing creative paid social campaigns, PPC campaigns and display/programmatic strategy. As well as also managing some core organic search campaigns and monitoring SEO Performance.
- Driving broad, App and loyalty acquisition to achieve key performance marketing objectives.
- Own all PPC, Paid Social, Affiliate network channel responsibilities, driving key metrics and digital performance targets.
- You’ll be a very data driven individual and have experience managing agencies or coming from a media agency or digital marketing agency background.
- Managing digital campaign performance, including reporting and campaign analysis.
- Good knowledge of Google analytics or other analytic tools experience.
- A paid search and paid social enthusiast!
- Experience using Facebook ads and other paid social platforms like Instagram and YouTube.
- Candidates could from agency or client side, in roles such as digital marketing manager, online marketing manager, paid media manager, performance marketing manager, growth marketing manager, account manager, digital account manager, account director, biddable media etc
- Backgrounds could cover eCommerce, retail, FMCG, travel, consumer products, hospitality, leisure, media, agency, telecoms, financial services and more.
About the company
The business is a very well established organisation with operations globally, a UK t/o of £1billion+ and over 400 UK sites.
They pride themselves on empowering employees, offering progression, recognition and development of employees. They have appeared in Britain’s top 50 employers lists three years running and have received numerous employer accolades.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.