About the role:
SEO Performance Marketing Manager required, tasked with driving the uptake of a new advertising platform that enables small and medium sized businesses to efficiently and effectively advertise on all major social platforms. The platform has been developed in the innovation hub of one of the UK’s leading brands. There are all the benefits of huge investment and stability, coupled with being a part of a stunning “start-up” like a success story, the product has made a huge impact in the market already.
You will have complete control over all SEO activity on the project, aiming to increase the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. You’ll be working with a leading agency to drive B2B growth for the product.
The role will be based in purpose-built (well, designed) brand new offices in London working within a friendly, welcoming team. There’s a huge investment in the product, the team is growing and this person will have the opportunity to grow rapidly with the business.
What skills you need:
- Experience developing, executing, and managing a multi-channel content strategy.
- SEO expert
- Holistic understanding of performance marketing channels
- Proven track record dealing with SEO and optimisation
What responsibilities will you have:
- Full control of all SEO activity on the project
- Clearly define SEO roadmap, and big opportunities and work with product to execute
- Foster strong, in house SEO operations, technical execution, attribution and reporting Manage 3rd Parties, Contractors and Agencies to deliver against plan
- Expanding optimisation to assist the growth of the project
What they can offer you:
- Salary: £50,000-70,000
- Bonuses up to 10%
- Benefits: Pension + many more!