PR/Communications Director | Entertainment | £150k – £170k
PR/Communications Director wanted to join leading Entertainment brand on a 12 month FTC. In this role, you will be leading their social media, consumer PR and influencer engagement teams to drive brand advocacy and engagement. This role offers between £150,000 – £170,000 + bonus + benefits.
- You will have at least 10 years experience across traditional PR and digital/social communications, with a deep understanding of analytics and measurement
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience managing large teams within a matrix organisation
- Direct experience owning a department
- Experience managing multi-million pound budgets, including all tracking and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Strong relationships with stakeholders at key media outlets and social channels
- Be on top of current and future trends and how they will impact communications activities
- Experience leading a large organisation through crisis across all comms channels
- Experience working with senior leadership teams to develop and roll out strategies both holistic and at brand level
- Strong thought leadership
About the role
Within this PR/Communications Director role, you will be focused on driving advocacy and endorsement for the brand within the UK, across social media, PR and influencer marketing – you will also be overseeing best practice at an international level too. You will be owning the department and leading a number of teams, as well as managing and supporting stakeholders across all levels.
About the company
This brand are a household name, and leader within the Entertainment and Telco space. They are at the forefront of the tech space, and hugely focused on their customer experience. They offer incredible progression opportunities, and a whole host of unique benefits.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £150,000 – £170,000
Type: 12 month FTC
Industry: Telco & Entertainment
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age