PR & Comms Manager | Consumer Start-Up Series A | London | £40-£45k
PR & Communications Manager wanted to join a high-growth, consumer startup that is utilising cutting-edge technologies to genuinely improve customer’s lives and solve a big problem. As the first PR hire you’ll be leading the PR & Communications strategy and building a high performing team to drive hyper-growth through a range of channels, as well helping to shape the brand’s identity. This role offers between £40-£45k + very generous equity.
- Experience owning and running a communications and PR strategy
- You have been a part of a fast-moving brand (a start-up would be amazing – but not essential), an agency or even a journalist background
- Experience delivering large scale PR campaigns, to raise brand profile
- Ability to decide their PR stories, drafting and pushing that story out to journalists
- Be aware of the political landscape and the brands point of view on this
- Team management experience would be a bonus, but not essential
- You’ll definitely need to be a self-starter as you will be the first on the PR team, driving all their communications
- You are sensitive to brand, and have a deep understanding of how that ties in to the comms strategy
- You can write well and have a strong passion for media
- Experience in running PR launches in new markets would be highly beneficial
- You have exciting ideas about PR campaigns
About the role
Within this PR & Communications Lead role you will be their first PR hire, so you will be front and centre in leading change for the brand! You will be educating people on the mission, and championing the brand story. You will also be a part of the wider, public debate working on 3-6 large scale campaigns a year. You will also be managing a copywriter.
About the company
They are well funded (backed by previous founders of some of the biggest startup success stories) and the founders are leaders in their industry who have ‘been there and done it’ in terms of building and scaling very well-known startups.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Location: Central London
Industry: Start-up Series A
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.