PRICING MANAGER | RETAIL BANKING | EDINBURGH | UP TO £80,000
Pricing Manager wanted to join the fast-paced Product Pricing team for one of the biggest names in the UK Retail Banking market. This role offers incredible exposure to senior stakeholders within the business, and is focused on their mortgage and protection products offering. This role offers up to £80,000 + benefits.
- A love for numbers, this person needs to be an analyst through and through with the ability to manage large and complex data sets
- An understanding of pricing management is also important
- Experience developing and launching pricing strategies
- Experience working with modelling teams and the confidence to challenge their methodology
- The ability to turn complex information in to a simple form to present to a non-technical/analytical audience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Stakeholder management experience up to C-level
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at one time
- You will need to be very commercially astute
- Experience working within the mortgage space and with retail banking products would be beneficial
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of teams across the business including Data Science, Finance, Credit, Marketing and Legal
- Solutions focused
- Proven understanding of statistical or credit analysis and modelling
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using SAS
- The ideal person for this role could come from the following backgrounds, Pricing Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Modelling, Credit Analysis or Statistical Analysis
About the role
This role is at the forefront of profitability for the brand, and you will be able to see the impact your work has on the company from day one. You will be contributing to both tactical and strategic pricing changes, leveraging your pricing, commercial and analytical skills towards delivering transparent and fair pricing for their customers as well as commercial gain for the bank. You will be developing pricing strategies based on insights and data and turning them in to actionable recommendations for non-technical stakeholders. You will be using a variety of industry leading techniques and a deep understanding of consumer behaviour to achieve this.
About the company
This is one of the biggest names in the Retail Banking world, and their pricing function is the beating heart of their profitability. If you are looking for a role where you can visibly see the impact of your work on a house-hold name – send us your application today!
Get in touch!
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JG@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000