Principal Product Manager | Retail Tech | Hertfordshire | up to £85,000
Principal Product Manager wanted for a leading Retail Tech company, working closely with a highly regarded engineering team (side by side with the Head of Engineering) to create best-in-class products. This is a fantastic opportunity for a technically minded Product Manager to join a company leading the Retail Tech space and to grow out their own team!
- Highly experienced in product management.
- Highly analytical/technical product manager who has experience working on data driven products.
- Work closely with developers, engineers and/or data scientists (coming from a data focused background will also suffice).
- Ability to communicate with senior level stakeholders whilst also contribute to technical discussions (in product capacity).
- Experience leading a team of product managers.
- Knowledge of emerging tech in the market
About the role
For this role, you will be delivering highly technical products leveraging emerging technologies and methodologies within the data space whilst handling a long term roadmap. You will be responsible for managing and building out a team of product managers whilst working side-by-side with the Head of Engineering to deliver highly technical products. You will also be communicating with senior stakeholders within the business regularly.
About the company
This is an organisation always seeking to make use of data in the best way possible to provide retailers with the most cutting edge solutions, as shown by their leading status in the market. With a growing team and high investment, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company that provides a relaxed working environment with great teams and social events. A chance to work at a retail tech company like no other, you will have the ability to further develop your career in new and exciting ways.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: JG@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £85,000
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.