Producer wanted to join a creative agency based in London. This position is delivering amazing content for the most recognisable and leading tech brand on the planet and covering all manner of different areas, including film, photography and animation, and of course demonstrating industry leading production.
This role is paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be working with the worlds leading technology brand and producing best in class content aimed at their business audiences.
What skills do you need?
- Creative brainstorming, ensuring creatives stay on budget, an within productions time
- Liaising with internal line managers and external production teams
- Managing and delivering all contractual shoot needs and requirements
- Assisting with sourcing talent, location scouting and logistics
- Preparing production schedules and ensuring all stakeholders are well briefed
- Attending shoots, both locally and internationally
- Key internal and external stakeholder management
- Keen interest on the constantly changing digital landscape
- Supporting other accounts as of when needed
- Nurturing talent
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and birthday off), company pension scheme, group discounts, cycle to work scheme but most importantly you get to work with the the worlds leading technology business and an amazing creative content agency.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.