About the Role
Working for a leading Broadcast Media company the Producer will be ultimately responsible for the production and delivery of AV promotions and AV presentation deliverables for the local German market.
The Producer will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Hub broadcast team & German stakeholders to coordinate presentation requirements
- Managing the briefing and allocations process with external vendors
- Liaise with media planners and German stakeholders for monthly promo briefings
- Managing and take ownership of all pre-delivery checks for promotions
- Managing vendors to stay within scope and budget
The Producer will have:
- Fluent German and English
- Specialist experience in Promotions and Broadcasting production
- Proven ability to budget, cost save, track and report
- Technical Knowledge and understanding of creative processes and broadcast delivery
This is a great opportunity for a talented producer to join a market leading Broadcast Media company.
Producer Promos & Broadcasting Germany
£60,000 + bonus + benefits
London (remote for now)
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.