Product Analyst required by a high-growth fintech start-up scaling globally.
About the role
You’ll be embedded in the product team, working closely with the Product Managers and will be responsible for gathering and analysing data using SQL, to draw out actionable insights that can be used to influence commercial decisions – the main focus will be on product and pricing. As well as deep-diving in to the data, you will also be conducting market and competitor research to stay on top of industry changes. This role will also involve a lot of stakeholder management and collaborative work with teams across the business.
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years working in data and analytics, ideally within Fintech, FS or SaaS
- Strong experience using SQL is a must
- Experience using data visualisation tools
- Having worked with Product teams before would be ideal, but not a prerequisite
- Experience developing business models
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to translate complex information to a non-technical audience
- This could even suit an ex-consultant looking to move client side
What can they offer you?
- Up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Fantastic working environment, where you will be encouraged to put forward your own thoughts and ideas
- The opportunity to work alongside some exceptional talent and the chance to grow your career with them
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.