Working with one of the UK’s leading ecommerce brands, the Product Analyst will collaborate with the Product Manager as well as the wider business, owning optimisation for customer journeys from landing on site through to checkout and payment
About the Role
You will be supporting the Product Manager and the wider team with a focus on data analytics, user stories, post launch validation and ongoing optimisation, among others. The role will also include supporting the Product Manager in wider areas such as building out the roadmap, user research, discovery techniques and development of user flows.
What skills do you need?
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical, optimisation or product capacity in a digital role
- A proven track record of working in an Ecommerce based business
- Have worked in an agile environment
- Have worked in or as part of a development team
- You are analytical and data driven
What can they offer you?
This company is based in Hertfordshire, with great benefits, a pool table and a ping pong table, massages on Fridays and flexible working with 1 day working from home available.