Product Analyst | Client-Side Content Platform | London | £40k
RedCat Digital are currently working with one of the UK’s leading content and platform companies who are looking to add a Product Analyst to the team.
My client has a clear mission; to help their audiences get the most out of the things they love, whatever they spend their time and energy on. They do this by owning and operating some of the best-loved brands in the UK, focusing on developing content and publications which solely focus on special-interest markets such as cycling, gardening, weddings, arts & crafts etc.
We are now looking for a Product Analyst to join the team focusing on one of their biggest brands. This is a cross-functional role working closely with product, marketing and engineering with a goal of identifying key metrics and KPI’s that drive the business forward.
Key responsibilities include:
- Synthesise information across a wide variety of data sources including demographics, subscriptions, transactions, marketing performance, market research, website behaviour and more
- Select and deploy appropriate analytical and statistical techniques to help with a range of tasks including but not restricted to:
- Modelling- next best action/product/title
- Propensity modelling and churn analysis
- Trend and cluster analysis to identify patterns in customer behaviour Customer profiling
- Lifetime value calculations and projections
- Setup AB testing
- Proactively identify opportunities for incremental revenue generation across all areas of the business
- Analyse customer behaviour and communicate key insights to marketing, brand and CRM teams to increase the effectiveness of campaign activity and improve customer retention
The right person for this role will have be an experienced analyst with the ability to manipulate large datasets. You will have strong technical skills using Google Analytics, SQL & Excel with excellent attention to detail and ability to work with and combine multiple data sources to answer key business questions.
Additionally you will be commercially-minded with a solid understanding of how to translate analysis findings in to revenue generating initiatives.
To discuss this role further please contact Andy Driver at RedCat Digital.