Product Analyst | London | eCommerce | £500 p/d
Working for a global eCommerce brand, the Product Analyst will support 2 cross-functional squads, aiding them with feature development and a platform upgrade.
The Product Analyst will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Product Managers and other key stakeholders to gather business requirements
- Translating those requirements into actionable points and user stories
- Working collaboratively with product, development and QA throughout to make sure everyone understands what is expected
- Running workshops with key stakeholders
- Sprint preparation, ensuring stories are ready and prioritised
The Product Analyst will have:
- Strong experience as a Product Analyst, Business Analyst or similar
- Worked in eCommerce/retail, ideally with experience of b2b eCommerce too
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ideally worked on platform upgrades (Hybris would be ideal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a talented Product Analyst / Business Analyst to join a global brand on an initial 3-month contract.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP
Industry: eCommerce / Retail