A market-leading Telco are looking for a Product Delivery Manager to come on board to set and define the way they deliver licence models and solutions for their business customers.
About the role
This is an evolving role that will be a key part of an industry-wide transition. You will be responsible for defining how the Product, Commercial and Propositions teams adapt to evolving software and licencing models, you will also be responsible for the overall delivery of the models. You will be working with key vendors to understand their current needs and also to influence future direction.
What skills do you need?
- Have a strong understanding of licencing and software based models
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience working cross-functionally with a range of teams
- Understanding of IT, Cloud and Networking
- You will be knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of performance, including business KPI’s and business cases
- You will be highly analytical, with experience translating complex information for a non-technical audience
- Good background in Product Management and Delivery
What can they offer you?
This household name are offering up to £65,000 + bonus + benefits. They also offer fantastic routes for progression and a great working culture in their head office. ROLE CAN BE BASED FROM BIRMINGHAM, LONDON OR MANCHESTER!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.