Fancy working remotely with a SaaS focused start-up who are one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK?
Using technology they offer scalable solutions to some of world’s most renowned brands who ultimately create your favourite and most used apps. Some of those clients include the likes of Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google and Microsoft to name a few.
They’re scaling their product team and looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about using user research and design thinking to solve real and complex problems. You will work with another senior product designer and join them in creating version 2.0 of their product to cater for a growing customer base.
About the role:
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment with product managers, developers and QA testers to identify key user needs.
- Value the importance of user research and participate in conducting user interviews and user testing
- Work across the end-to-end design lifecycle from creating user flows, mock-ups, wireframes, low and hi-fidelity designs in order to create seamless experiences that solve complex problems
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and enjoy coming up with high-level strategic decisions to share with the rest of the team and founders.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX focused Product Designer
- Must have a strong portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end design process
- Have experience in conducting user interviews and user testing
- Demonstrate strong design thinking skills with a genuine passion for solving complex problems.
- Experience working on SaaS based or B2B projects
- Ideally have worked in a product based or start-up environment
- Have a basic understanding of software development and technical constraints but you do not need to code
- Experience working within an agile and cross-functional team.
- Must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with a self-driven and motivated attitude.
What can they offer you?
- Excellent basic salary
- Remote working
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- 25 days holidays + UK bank holidays
- Excellent company and inclusive culture where they genuinely care about your personal and professional development.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.