About the Role:
Working for a Mental Health focused start-up company, the Product Designer will be looking to lead the Product Design of their mobile app to help cater to their users needs and meet the company’s targets.
The Product Designer will be responsible for:
- Leading the user experience for the product from ideation to the launch, working with your team to quickly create prototypes and validate ideas quickly.
- Driving decisions through data and analytics tools and translating these along with ideas to create well thought out concepts.
- Contributing to the strategy of the product development and new features, ensuring they are consistent with the rest of the product.
- Conducting usability tests and user research and help communicate the users needs to the team.
The Product Designer will have:
- Previous experience in Product Design roles, with a passion for mobile UX for iOS or Android apps.
- A data driven and analytical thought process, with a preference for working through ideas and concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills, good technical understanding and be great at working collaboratively.
- Experience in designing, developing and launching a live product within a team of engineers and product managers
Bonus Points for:
- Early stage start-up experience as a Product Designer
This is a great opportunity for a talented Product Designer to join an early stage start-up company focusing on improving the mental health of its users.
Up to £80k
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.