About the role
Working for a high-growth SaaS startup, the Product Designer will be embedded in a cross-functional agile squad, working on a mix of existing and greenfield products that are transforming the industry. The company are well funded and scaling rapidly across Europe and North America.
The products will be a mix of web and mobile, with the Product Designer being involved in every part of the product development process, from brainstorming the next wave of products and features to the end-to-end design. In terms of weighting, the work leans more toward UX than UI, but will be a combination of both.
The Product Designer will bring the customer and design perspective into all discussions, helping to build innovative products that are easy to use and solve customer problems.
What skills you need
- Worked with Product Managers and engineers to build great products
- Ideally worked across web and mobile
- Ideally worked on SaaS products or products of a complex nature
- A good technical understanding
- Ideally worked in a startup/scale-up environment before
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Candidates may come from roles like Product Designer, UX Designer, User Experience, etc.
What they can offer you
This a great opportunity for a talented Product Designer to join a well-established, well-funded scaleup on a huge growth trajectory.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.