About the role
Working as a Product Designer for a multi-billion-dollar company growing 50% YOY, you will drive technology innovation through your design approach with a focus on creating user-centric designs. It is an amazing opportunity to achieve a substantial impact in a disruptive and fast-growth industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining the user experience on different products working to develop them into finished products with your team.
- Executing user research, to better understand your users in order to develop better products for them.
- Developing wireframes and prototypes that can engage users, and clearly present these to stakeholders.
What skills you need:
- Previous Product Design Experience and a passion for UX design.
- Excellent ability in commonly used design tools such as Figma and Invision for quickly creating prototypes.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
Bonus points for:
This is an amazing opportunity for a Product Designer to join a rapidly growing company leading their industry to help develop their products.
£35-50k basic salary + 10% bonus
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.