PRODUCT DESIGNER | £50,000 | LUXURY FASHION | CENTRAL LONDON
About the Product Designer role:
This client is a Luxury Fashion Retailer based in the heart of London, who are looking for a Product Designer. You must have strong experience working across the full design life cycle on large scale digital builds across web, tablet and mobile.
As Product Designer you will be passionate about creating elegant, usable and intuitive designs and experiences for high-end customers. Working with a team of talented designers and play a pivotal part of the Digital team. This Product Designer will have a full spectrum of skills from defining user flows, user testing, conducting competitor analysis, producing wireframes, interactive prototypes and delivering the final UI Design.
The Digital team is super collaborative and work within an agile environment, encouraging a challenging but rewarding environment. Better yet, they champion new ideas, creating a culture that always pushes boundaries.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a UX, UI or Product design role
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of best UCD practices, methodologies and UX approaches
- Have a strong understanding and a keen passion for detailed interaction design
- You must be well organised and have an excellent approach to understanding users in order to come up with validated design decisions
- Working with both brand and style guidelines to design high resolution interactive prototype
- Have experience working in an agile process
- Worked with cross-functional teams including designers and developers
- Have experience using tools such as Adobe Suite, Sketch, Proto.io or Principle
- Familiarity in using testing tools or methods such as AB/MVT, Guerrilla or Remote testing
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio featuring examples of end to end design solutions
About the Company:
A Luxury Fashion Retailer with over a 100 years’ worth of heritage delivering luxury fashion to customers all over the world. They take huge pride in their digital presence, spearheading past some of their biggest competitors. They have one of the most successful proven omni-channel experiences in the world.
Get in touch!
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: sm@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.