Product Designer wanted for a Luxury Fashion Retailer based in the heart of London. You’ll need strong experience working across the full design lifecycle across web, tablet and mobile.
About the role
As Product Designer you’ll be passionate about creating elegant, intuitive designs and experiences for high-end customers. You” play a pivotal part of the digital team, working close with the team of talented designers. This role will have a full spectrum of skills needed from defining user flows, user testing, conducting competitor analysis, producing wireframes, interactive prototypes and delivering the final UI Design.
The Digital team is super collaborative and work in an agile environment, encouraging a challenging but rewarding environment. Better yet, they champion new ideas, creating a culture that always pushes boundaries.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a UX, UI or Product design role
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of best UCD practices, methodologies and UX approaches
- Strong understanding and a keen passion for detailed interaction design
- Well organised, you’ll have an excellent understanding of users in order to come up with validated design decisions
- Design high resolution interactive prototypes using branding and style guides
- Experience working in an agile process
- Worked with cross-functional teams including designers and developers
- Experience with tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch, Proto.io or Principle
- Familiarity with methods such as AB/MVT, Guerrilla or Remote testing
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of end-to-end design solutions
About the company
This Luxury Fashion Retailer with 100 years of heritage, delivers luxury fashion to customers all over the world. They take huge pride in their digital presence, surpassing their biggest competitors.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.