Product Designer | FinTech | £40,000 to £60,000 | Central London
Fintech you say? Over 200 people you say? Needing a Product Designer you say? That’s right! I’m working with a leading award-winning Fintech in Central London who are no doubt competing with the best in the market.
They’re looking for a Product Designer with strong UX and UI design skills to join a rapidly growing design team, working on everything from consumer facing websites, on-boarding journeys and visual data rich dashboards.
- Must have strong product design skills, including an understanding at a minimum of user research
- UI design skills, with a keen eye for visual hierarchy
- Experience with UX design tools, preferably Sketch and prototyping software’s such as InVision, Framer, Marvel or Origami
- An interest in technology. You’ll probably have basic understanding of HTML/CSS and always on the lookout for new and cool products
- Strong communication skills. You need to be able to communicate and convey your ideas effectively.
- Self-ambitious. Always on the lookout for people who are happy to dive in and learn new skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Having been established for nearly seven years, this fun, trendy and agile FinTech has helped nearly 25,000 small business across Europe. With over half a billion pounds worth of loans that usually take traditional banks weeks to approve, they’re drastically cutting the time down it takes for businesses to get up and running and become sustainable.
During their journey, they’ve not only built a really cutting-edge technology platform but a culture that’s infectious and fun to work in. They listen to you, champion you and everything they want to achieve is driven from putting the customers first, which is nothing less than what the founders advocate themselves.
Although the client is still relatively small with 200 employees, they’re on a mission to make a real impact in the funding and loans market whilst looking to double in size.
So, if you’re a Product Designer who wants a FinTech that will give you autonomy, buy-in to your ideas, offer you flexible working and winter/summer houses abroad that you can work from twice a year, then this is for you!
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: SM@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP given Notice Period
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000
Industry: UX and Design