Product Designer wanted for an award-winning Fintech in Central London. They’re looking for a Product Designer with strong UX and UI design skills to join their rapidly growing design team. You’ll be working on everything from consumer facing websites, on-boarding journeys to visual data rich dashboards.
- Demonstrable UX Design skills, including an understanding of user research
- Experience with UX design tools, preferably Sketch and prototyping software’s such as InVision, Framer, Marvel or Origami
- An interest in technology, looking out for up-and-coming products.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Strong communication skills. You need to be able to communicate and convey your ideas effectively
- Ambition. You’re happy to dive in and develop your skills
About the company
Having been established for nearly seven years, this fun, trendy and agile FinTech has helped nearly 25,000 small business across Europe. They’re drastically cutting the time down it takes for businesses to get up and running and become sustainable.
During their journey, they’ve not only built a cutting-edge tech platform, but a culture that’s fun is infectious too. Although they’re still relatively small with 200 employees, they’re on a mission to make a real impact in the funding and loans market whilst looking to double in size.
So, if you’re a Product Designer who wants a FinTech that will give you autonomy, buy-in to your ideas, flexible working and houses abroad to work from twice a year, then this is for you!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.