Product Designer wanted for an award-winning FinTech in Central London. They’re looking for a Product Designer with strong UX and UI design skills to join their rapidly growing design team. You’ll be working on everything from consumer facing websites, on-boarding journeys to visual data rich dashboards.
- Demonstrable end-to-end design skills, working on complex problems.
- An understanding of user research and the benefits of usability testing.
- Experience with design tools, preferably Sketch and prototyping software’s such as InVision, Framer, Marvel or Origami
- An interest in technology, looking out for up-and-coming products.
- Strong communication skills. You need to be able to communicate and convey your ideas effectively
- Be pro-active and ambitious, so you’re happy to dive in and develop your skills
About the company
Having been established for nearly seven years, this fun, trendy and agile FinTech has helped over 50,000 small business across Europe. They’re drastically cutting the time down it takes for businesses to get up and running and become sustainable.
During their journey, they’ve not only built a cutting-edge tech platform, but a culture that’s fun is infectious too. With over 250 employees now, they’re still growing and on a mission to make a continued impact in the SME market..
So, if you’re a Product Designer who wants a FinTech that will give you autonomy, buy-in to your ideas, holiday retreats to work from twice a year, then this is for you!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.